Saturday, May 7, 2016

Round Robin Journaling

     I've joined a group of six other women who are journaling in each other's homemade journal and I am so amazed at the talent out there. I LOVE round robin anythings, so to be a part of a journaling group is awesome! It took a while to get started, but once the journals started coming in, the fun began!

     Each time I think I've seen the best journal a new one comes in and I'm amazed all over again. We've decided to continue the Round Robin until our journals are filled - and anything goes; glitter, stamping, lace, cut-outs, whatever we want to put in is fair game. Love it! Having a very creative week-end.

     Update! The journals didn't even get half way around before someone stopped sending them and kept them for themselves. So much for that!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a fun creative way to share your day and art with friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete