Sunday, March 14, 2010

...and the dancing goes on.


Will this rain never stop?! Yikes, I can't take it. So, what do you do when you can't get out? I dance! Today I turned on the Solid Gold Hits of the 50's and with my imaginary partner I jitterbugged and of course, did the cha cha to the old Roy Orbison tunes. I felt great, and I got my exercise!

One more revision on A Necessary Romance and it's off to the magazine! eek...
After this, it's back to Gina. When I'm not working on her story I really miss her. I'm always wondering what she might think, about whatever it is I'm doing.

My latest mosaic is Dancing Ladies, so, when I was finished dancing I went into my studio to work on my ladies. They'll be dancing across the beams on the ceiling of my studio. I love them.

I was going to use some old china for their dresses and skirts but I really want all the pieces to be the same thickness throughout, so I decided to paint some of the tiles with different patterns and colors. So far, so good.

My wrist is coming along. It still hurts to write or type, so I only do a little at a time. I'll probably be out of work for about six more weeks. Plenty of time to catch up on my reading.

Well, I've typed enough, where's the Ibuprofen?

No comments:

Post a Comment