Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Success on the Cape

Thank God we had a rainy week end on Cape Cod, because the grounds were so beautiful we may not have gotten anything done otherwise.  We had a terrific room with two bedrooms, two televisions, a fridge, ironing board, and breakfast with gorgeous views.  The bathroom was huge, immaculate and had a great shower.  Mmm mmm! 

I'm pretty sure we accomplished what we set out to, at least I did.  I learned how to use a flash-drive (Thanks, Margo) and I also learned that I know nothing!  We completed a class from a writing magazine and applied what we learned to each of our manuscripts, point-by-point.  That was very beneficial, so glad we did that.  I'd like to go back, but I'd set aside one day to enjoy the resort. 


When I got home, I submitted "Listen And You Shall Hear" for critique at Crime Bake.  I'd like to start sending it out, so I thought that was the smartest thing to do.


This picture cracks me up! Lol!



FEED ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment