Monday, March 28, 2016

Writing while I walk!

     So, I've been drooling over a 1/2 Marathon medal for a couple of years now, and I've decided that this is the year. Yep. I'm doing it. I've had physical therapy for some six weeks now, and my legs are feeling much younger than they really are. I'm taking it easy - a few miles at a time - and I've registered for a few races to get me motivated. There's an ALS walk in June, a Cancer walk also in June, a Walk for Alzheimer's in September and whatever else comes up in the meantime.

     So, while I was on a three mile walk the other day, I was going over a scene in the second book in my series and my protagonist's future came to me - just like that! I wrote the entire thing in my head and couldn't wait to get home and get it in my computer. I'm loving these walks!

Walk on!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't just wonderful how a good walk helps our creative juices flow :)
    I did a 1/2 marathon the other year and am still in awe over me completing it in a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it ever! Congratulations on your half!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Easter bunny, bok bok!

    ReplyDelete